{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Monday 7 January 2008

Altered Clock


For some time Kevin has been complaining that I am always very late coming to bed. The reason? There is no clock in my scrap room. I do tend to lose track of time, so I decided it had to change. I bought this very basic and not very pretty clock from Lidl in Cannock for £4.99 and altered it so it will fit in with my scrap room decor :) I loved doing it ..........so I'm thinking, where else do I need a clock???

3 comments:

Al said...

That's really lovely hun - you are clever!

Donna Dowd said...

Thanks Ali:) It's not really clever, its just that the paper is so yummy- it makes it look good!

Peechy said...

i agree, you ARE clever!! yummy clock... ofcourse you do realise you have no excuse to be going up to bed late tho dont you?? :oP