{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas


Happy Christmas everyone! I hope you are enjoying the best things of the season. For me, I find great peace and strength from my spiritual beliefs at this special time of year. We have attended a carol service this evening which was lovely, it set the tone for the next few days. I LOVE being with the family, playing games, making memories. This year will be a little different- just Kevin and I for the morning, so I have been promised breakfast in bed:) Then we have Kevin's mum, and our daughter Becky and Kev round for dinner. Nick and Rachel are joining us for the evening, as are my mum and dad. Boxing day will be all the above, plus Matt, Martha and the children. I'm excited! It's hard work getting everything ready, as you know! I have been taking some time out to relax- as you can see from the picture! Merry Christmas to you. Thank you for joining me on my journey over the last year- and here's to another, even better one to come!

No comments: