{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Friday 11 December 2009

Christmas challenges and joys

I love this time of year, but this is a challenging one for me. My back problems have returned with a vengeance. It's so frustrating to be laying here, with so much needing to be done! I will not be able to scrap at the crop tomorrow. I hope to call in if I can, but won't be stopping. I am trying to do things from the sofa - email old friends, watch some good movies etc and to feel the spirit of Christmas in different ways. I always think there is a reason for things, I just need to work out what it is this time! Thanks to all my friends and readers for continuing to follow my blog this year. One of my favourite films for Christmas is 'It's a wonderful life' and that is my motto this Christmas. No matter what challeges we have, it really is a wonderful life! Enjoy the season and see if you can surprise someone or do a little act of unexpected kindness. It's the very best way to enjoy Christmas - guaranteed :)

No comments: