{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Sunday 18 April 2010

Dry Spell

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while. I'm having one of those rare dry spells where I have totally lost my mojo! Nothing is inspiring me:( When I get a time like this it usually means there are other things on my mind, or I need a break. Maybe it's time for a creative excursion. I get in the car and go shopping, not to buy but to check out the new seasons colours in clothes shops or interior design shops. Usually something will attract my eye and I will be inspired, and that is the most wonderful feeling! I love it when my head is so full of ideas I have to get them all out and scribble on any little scrap of paper in my bag. Inspiration is out there, you just have to find it. Sorry I'm not providing much for you at the moment, but come back soon!

No comments: