{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Hard Work!

I spent some time today doing crop paper work. Not exactly riveting news I know!! I have filled out the application for our funding until March. Then I applied for extra funds to run 3 evening sessions to see if we have enough interest to have one a month (would LOVE that!) I have also applied for us to have a film made about us and what we do. If successful, the film would be put on the Community Learning website and we could use it to promote ourselves. I will let you know as soon as their is any news about it. The future could be very exciting! I will not be at the next crop :( A very dear friend of ours is getting married in Norwich, so we will have an overnight stay in Peterborough (where we used to live for 12 years) and have the day at the wedding. I am looking forward to Septembers though, and I plan to do a mini class for everyone. Carol and Karen will do a demo in August and arrange for a shop to come. What would I do without them? Thanks ladies!

No comments: