{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Friday 3 December 2010

My Christmas Tags

This tag was painted with blue crackle paint, stamped with the word then stickled over the lines.
Gold heat embossed all over the tag with the holly stamp, distress inked and adhered printed flower, highlighted with stickles. Red holly berries were done with red stickles.

This one was gold heat embossed with holly stamp, distress inked edges, stamped holly on another card and cut out, then distress inked leaves.


I used flocked red patterned paper for the middle, gold crackle paint for the bottom, inked, stamped and distressed the lot! I glued a button on and used glossy accents to put a star on it.



This is my favourite. I stamped 'NOEL', distress inked whole tag, inked and adhered robin, inked grungeboard crown and added gems, punched holes and threaded fabric through for ribbon bow.




I distress inked tag, stamped on it, added star that was made by pressing angelina fibres onto a stamp with an iron, added lock which was made by pouring beeswax into a mould and painting.





Inspired by all things Holtz (LOVING his tags) I've conjured up a few of my own. These tags are so much fun to do! They don't take long, and are just doable little pieces of art. Have a go! I will be making some sweets for Christmas and attaching these tags with ribbon.






No comments: