{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Monday 31 January 2011

Collage Sheets

Thanks to Ellie for finding this great website with free collage sheet downloads. Go to www.flickr.com/groups/freecollagesheets/ . It's the crop this coming Saturday. I am working on a demo and it involves tissue tape, can't wait to experiment.
This week has been really busy for me, but fun! I have had a great time seeing all the grandchildren over the weekend- and that makes me very happy! Did I tell you I have the 3 most gorgeous granddaughters in the world?
I have steered away from my scrap room this last week. It's a complete mess from my very productive creative frenzy! I get so frustrated that I just don't have enough room to have the things that I need out and easy to reach. I know I am very lucky to have a room to call my own, but I need either more space or yet another huge clear out!! I will have to face it soon, or there will be no demo Saturday :-(

No comments: