{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Monday 16 June 2014

Workshops!

I'm very excited to say I have finally got some workshops planned that will take place at my home in Stafford. This Wednesday, 18th of June I am doing waxed and stitched envelopes. The class is full :-) the next class is Friday, July 11. 10 till 1, making altered Vintage tins. The cost is £15 and I have one place left. I am enjoying preparing for these workshops. Also, I'm happy to report some of my work is going to be published, not just in any magazine, but in my very favourite! I am happy and so grateful that my creative pathway is opening up. These things take time so it will probably be several months until they appear but I will keep you informed on here. If you would like me to keep you informed of future classes please email me at donnadowd59@hotmail.com

No comments: