{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Where's my mojo???



Life has been busy- with Becky AND Nick getting married this year and a new grandchild due in May there are lots of good things happening. I don't know if my brain is addled with all the planning etc... but I have not felt inspired craft-wise for the first time in..........ever? I hear through the grapevine that some other Penkridge croppers are feeling the same??? I have plans to change all that. The next saturday crop in April is specificly designed to re-kindle that enthusiasm for the craft we love. There will be a class on altered books that is designed to get us to play again and find that "inner child" who loved messing with wax crayons, paper and paint at the kitchen table. Hope you can all make it :)

No comments: