{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Sunday 30 March 2008

The little things,,,,,,,,,,,

Don't look at any comments on my recent posts. When you click to read they seem to try to download a virus checker - or a virus! Hope it's not too late :) I am looking forward to the crop on 12th- it would be great to see lots there. I am working on the altered book, and loving the process, so that will be available to do at the crop. It's been busy here, with two weddings to prepare for, plus helping Becky and Kev with their house hunting, and visiting my sister who is in hospital a the mo.... but life is good. As I get older I am realizing more and more how important it is to enjoy the little things in life - no matter what bad stuff is happening. I take great pleasure in scrapping, baking, seeing the buds forming on the trees, waking up and deciding what I will do with my day. How wonderful! I think I am feeling the joys of spring.

No comments: