{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Thursday 17 April 2008

the future's bright........

I'm hoping to run the occasional scrapbooking workshop from home. I have a huge passion for teaching and I keep trying to send it away, but it just won't go! I already have a long list of ideas for things I want to try. I am not short of inspiration- but not so good at follow through :) I am thinking an intimate affair- maybe just 4 people, in my conservatory, with pleasant music, home baked cake for refreshments, and, of course, exciting projects to work on together. It's as much about sharing creative moments as it is about what you take home, but I hope that the end results will be impressive too! I'm researching and will make some prototypes as examples. Let me know if you are interested.

No comments: