{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Tuesday 29 April 2008



I've sold most of my quickutz stuff. Now it's sadly time to part with my Cricut :( It's a great machine and I will miss it (if it weren't for the fact that I'm getting an expressions!) It's been well looked after, comes with a new blade and 2 new cutting mats. I am asking £110 for it. I am not including any cartridges with it because I can't bear to let go of any. You can buy them for around £30 from the U.S.

The plan for the class is coming together. I have 3 'students', possibly 4. It's going to be a bargain- just enough to cover the costs of materials because this is an experiment for me!

I'm flat on my back again - not just being lazy either! My back is bad again, but on the plus side, I am spending time getting inspired. I am taking notes of my ideas and making plans. Hopefully I will be back on my feet for the next crop. If not they will have to wheel me there in my bed!

No comments: