{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Thursday 10 July 2008

How cute is this????



This is my granddaughter Phoebe enjoying wearing her latest fashion item- sunglasses:) She loves to pose for the camera now too! She's had lots of experience of that as Grandma never goes far without her camera. The other pic is of my second granddaughter, Sophie who is now 7 weeks old. I took this at her blessing, which is our equivalent of a christening. No water involved though- as children in our church get baptised when they are 8 years old. I am excited about getting these printed so I can start making some things with them, but I am stacking up till I
have a few hundred to do (I kid you not!)




1 comment:

Donna Dowd said...

It seems fine to leave comments now- so please, leave comments!!