{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Monday 14 July 2008

the writing on the wall..........



I have always loved words. They can evoke stong feelings, and have so much power both positive and negative in our lives. I love the 'new' (I saw an 18th centuary National Trust house that had sayings in most rooms!) trend for having words, quotes, verses, on the wall in our homes. In my scrap room I have 9" tall vinyl lettering that I bought in America that says "enjoy the journey". I love it. It reminds me to enjoy the process and not just focus on the results. These words are just giant rub-ons. I like this site http://www.wallwords.com/ which has some cool ideas :) There are others that offer similar things too. Here's a couple of pics from wallwords to get you started. If you want to make your own you can cut great letters on the Cricut Expressions up to 12" high. I did this and stuck 'The Dowd's" over a family photo display in our hall. It worked well.

No comments: