{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Wednesday 27 August 2008

so here it is....





I'm loving my new scrap room!!! I am almost scared to go in it- maybe its finally tidy and I don't want to mess it up, or it might be because I know once I step in the room I will not come out for several hours! I've had an interesting weekend. We went to Wales with my parents and sister to get pictures of where my mum was born and lived the first few years of her life. I am trying to record as much info as possible. One of my major goals is to record the lives of family members both past and present. Family history excites me! Kevin does most of the research and I write the stories. It works well for us. I plan to start by organising my photos better so I have them all on computer. Once they are sorted I can use them as a starting point for the text. I will let you know how it goes..........if I can ever bring myself to step into my scrap room :)

1 comment:

UKMUMINUSA said...

Love your scrap room, beware researching your family history can get very addictive!!!! I reasearched mine back to 1730 on one side!!! Sam xxx