{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Saturday 27 September 2008

been a busy girl :) Altered tins and more tins...

This tin was altered using fabric image transfer liquid (£2.69 from Dunelm Mill) on a photo I picked up from a car boot sale. I stamped the mica with staz -on and attached the mica with glossy accents, then used embossing paste at the side which I stamped in to.




This tin was decorated by spreading the lid with embossing paste and stamping into it. I then used distress inks to colour it, and highlighted the raised pattern with a Krylon gold leafing pen (a fave of mine-don't go anywhere without one).


This is the class for the next crop. We will be painting and decorating the tins, and making the matchbook and inserts. This was fun to make and leaves some room for individual expression. I am really loving tins! Once I started I just couldn't stop!

No comments: