{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Wednesday 24 September 2008

OK, all change!


Our crop on the 18th October is 10.00 till 3.00. Hope lots of you can make it. I am working on a class for this crop. It will include tins, and matchbooks - there, enough clues! It will cost £5, any profits will go toward crop expences.

Retreat. As we have fewer able to come this time (the credit crunch is hitting hard) we are looking for a smaller venue. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Tim Holtz rules! If you have a few minutes and want to be truly inspired, check out Tim's blog.

http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/11/the-studio.html The picture is one of his tags. I've spent a very happy hour looking at his ideas through the year, and my fingers are itching to scrap! Note to self: try stamping with white paint, using dye inks in a spritzer with metalic powders, and using a strip white core card in my dymo and sanding. Off I go.....

No comments: