{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Saturday 18 October 2008

Its been a good day!

What a pleasant but exhausting day! I went to an enrichment day at church this morning which was wonderful. I attended a class on bread making, and it's really inspired me! The teacher squeezed in his hand some cheap bread, and it just kind of clumped together in a sticky mass. He then squeezed some 100% wholemeal and it bounced back into shape quickly. It really made me appreciate good bread (and all the samples were an added bonus!) I have had plenty of disasters with bread making before, (even the birds in my garden wouldn't eat it!) but I am determined to master it this time:)
I dashed over to the crop this afternoon, and it was so good! Loved the new venue! It's clean, warm and spacious. Jules' shop was excellent- so much yummy stash- I could have spent the children's inheritance! There were quite a few there, and it was so so nice to get together again after missing last month. Can't wait till the 8th November.

No comments: