{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Saturday 11 April 2009

Craft room






It's done, and here are the pictures to prove it!! My plan is that everything I use frequently is close by. I have all my ink pads, embossing powders, and paper embellishments in the pull out drawer set next to my desk and all my other embellishments in clear plastic boxes on my desk.No more hunting for things:) All my tools are right above my desk in hanging pots, or in my tote which I keep by my feet. It feels good to be organised, and it is definitely freeing up the creative juices! I didn't realise how much all the 'stuff' I had been hanging on to was clouding my thinking! Too many choices, too much guilt for not using stash- now everything I have got I will use. Yes!

2 comments:

Zoe Ross said...

love what you have done to the place! i wonder how long it will be tidy for though?

Donna Dowd said...

haha! You know me so well Zoe:)