{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Saturday 18 April 2009

spring cleaning




A trip to Wolverhampton retail park the other day found me not spending my money in Hobbycraft (I know!) but Laura Ashley. Love their stuff anyway, but there was a sale! I bought 2 strings of pretty rose and cram bunting and cushions to match all at half price. My conservatory was just too plain and this has made a big difference I think. Did you see the home programme with Kirsty Alsop on channel 4 the other day? Very inspiring- so I blame her for my latest spending spree! I'm not usually a lover of her programmes, but this one is very different. You can watch it on channel 4 catch up. I have all the family coming tomorrow for a barbie after church, so the bunting makes it feel like an event:) Enjoy the good weather.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The sunroom looks so inviting- love the cushions! And the craft room- WOW! So organized! Good job! Look how much room you have to buy more stuff to put in!!! Wait- That's the problem!!!