{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Fun at 50



What a great birthday I had! All the family got together and had a picnic Sunday afternoon and we finally got some family photos. I will post some as soon as my son has edited them. We had great weather, which was a blessing because it's been pretty dire lately if you hadn't noticed! My surprise pressy was a spa day with my lovely daughter Becky, We had lots of fun, a gentle bike ride, a walk, a swim, a lovely lunch, some great relaxation and a facial and manicure. I came home feeling great!Thanks to everyone for making it special.
I have prepared this canvas for a class I'm doing at Hedensford library on 7th September. It's a library week focused on the theme of ancestors (my favourite theme) so contact the library if you want to come!

No comments: