{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Friday 31 July 2009

Summer

I am LOVING summer! What summer you may ask? I know the weather has not been great, but there's even benefits to the rain! Here's why I love summer:
1. Day's out- people generally want to have fun in the summer
2. Garden looks beautiful- don't even have to water it this year:)
3. Roads are so much quieter when school's out
4. There are lots of local things organised- eg bands playing in the park
5. When it rains it sounds wonderful in our conservatory-nothing better than curling up with a good book in there.
6. Fruit! You have to love strawberries and rasberries- yum and healthy too!
7. Holidays
Our big holiday is happening in September, but we are excited to have a night away in the Lake District on sunday. And just remember- if we didn't have lots of rain we wouldn't have a lake district, or such a beautiful country! Tomorrow promises to be great too- I'm booked on a class at Stafford Shire Hall Gallery, making monoprits in 50's style. Can't wait. I will post my finished piece.
Enjoy summer.

No comments: