{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Sunday 9 August 2009

Classes, classes, classes!!

Thanks to those who came to the crop saturday. What a great bunch you are! I always enjoy the company and the inspiration.. We are sorting out some really interesting classes for the crop. Jules is doing a class for september, and Ellie will do a class in December with a kit from Crafty Stash - www.craftystash.co.uk
I'm looking in to something for November. I've also been enjoying FREE classes on www.thebigpicture.com If you go there and search classes, choose list by price, and the free ones come up. You put your details in, but won't be charged. Then you go to 'my classes' and you can do them whenever you like. I certainly found some inspiration. It's made me want to get back to why I started scrapbooking- recording lives through words and photos. Enjoy!

No comments: