{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Lot's happening

So here's what we have provisionally booked in for classes/workshops for Chase Scrappers.
September- Jules class
October - possibly Rachel Allen
November - Margaret Dunning
December Ellie's class
2010
May - Gallery Textiles
later in the year we have Shimelle and Jane Pope
All of these classes are sounding really good- I'm excited! Some of them are going to be expensive. Although we are now supported with money for the hire of the hall we are still going to be very short of what we need. Any ideas? Maybe we could do a bit of fundraising?? Let me know what you think.
I'm in a scrapping frenzy at the mo. I've just completed a 30th anniversary mini book for my hubby and I. Can't believe it's been that long and that happy:) I've started working on a travel journal for my trip to America NEXT MONTH- whoop!!! I will post pics soon.

No comments: