{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Sunday 28 August 2011

Film





We are part funded by Staffordshire Adult and Community Learning Service. Some time ago they gave us the opportunity to have a film made about us that can be mutually used for publicity. This is it! Thanks to all those who were willing to be filmed. Sorry to those who didn't make the final cut. I would like it to be known I had no say whatsoever in the content!! I think it gives a good flavour of our crop. Well done everyone.

3 comments:

Sally said...

yay nice one! You can see my hand lol - Mom got on though!!!

Chris G said...

I think this is a great portrayal of the group in action. Didn't the boys do well?! Chris G.

Zoe Ross said...

i was in the background at the end-but my craft stash got shown alot more than me-lol