{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Thursday 18 August 2011

The Weekend

I had a fabulous weekend! Kevin and I sat on a committee to help organise a singles weekend for 25 plus age group for our church. We had about 400 delegates, and had lots of fun. Everyone was so friendly and out to have a great time. My contribution was to order some massage chairs and a chocolate fountain for 450 for the dance. Well, that was the right choice for me, loved both! A massage chair is now on my Christmas list ha ha! I also ran a scrapbook class, and met some great people, and some expert scrappers as well as newbies. I love that feeling when people go away from the class happy with something they have made. Joy! My daughter Becky came along, and had a go at bungee trampolining and the climbing wall. Of course, I would have too, but was just too busy (oh yes I was). Enjoy summer, there's not much of it left. I plan to get as many picnics and bbq's in as I can :-)

No comments: