{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Friday 5 June 2009

Inspiration


Been following a few blogs, and found this on Hiedi Swapp's blog. She never fails to inspire me! It's made with fabric scraps run up on her machine. I'm loving the stitched flower centre. Check out www.heidiswapp.typepad.com for more great stuff. I'm also loving Rhonna's blog. www.rhonnadesigns.blogspot.com again, positively bursting with projects to get the creative juices going! (and I needed that- I've had a dry spell) Ugh!
CROP
I have been researching things to make our crop even better. Karen has found out we may be able to get a grant to help support what we do. To get it we must have public liability insurance, so I have been getting quotes. I've been thinking we need a more structured class/demo plan, and to have more fun things going on. We need a committee meeting soon! I would love to hear ideas from anyone.

No comments: