{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Things

Next crop is 11th September, and I can't wait! I really missed the last one. I am doing a FREE class! Ellie will be bringing the shop, and we will have a theme of cupcakes. I will bring some (I have a great new recipe, see previous post, yum yum)and if any of you would like to bring some too that would be great.
We have had some good news too. Community learning have awarded us £100 to try running and evening crop. Woohoo! I am going to sort some dates out, one a month for September, October and November. Let me know if you want to come and there are certain evenings you can not make. They will be free for the first 3 months.
Finally, Stampington magazines have their annual back issue sale on. Shipping is the killer, but I've ordered 3 magazines and it will work out about £5 each. Have a look: http://www.stampington.com/back-issue-sale/

No comments: