{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Inexpensive Christmas gift ideas

This faux leather photo frame was from B & M on the retail park near me. It's really nice quality. I added the rub on definition and the flower, and now it would make a nice gift, but I'm keeping it!! The cost? A mere £1.48!!!!




B & M again. These are heavy glass coasters which have and etched leaf image on them. I have decorated them by adding papers, photos etc and glued them underneath the glass. The challenge is attaching the papers so the glue doesn't show through. I'm pleased with he results. It's started me thinking about loads of other designs. My daughter Becky made a set of 2 to go on her bedside tables and they looked fab. These coaster cost 99p for a set of 6! Bargain :-)


No comments: