{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Things I love!


What do you love about your home? It's easy to look around and think "this needs painting and I hate that" etc etc, but it's good to sometimes reflect on what works. Have a look around your home and acknowledge the things you love! In the spirit of Thanksgiving (one celebration I think we could adopt) lets be grateful for what we have. Here's my favourite bit in my home. It just makes me happy to look at it. One of the books is an old photo album I adore. Its not my family, unfortunately- but the photos are an amazing view into the lives of Victorian England. The watch is a German pocket watch given to me by my son. The others are books I got from a charity shop. They sit on a pine trunk in my bedroom and give me a sense of history every day.

No comments: