{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Lazy blogger!









It's been a while! Lots of pics for you today. I can't believe I have finally finished a project!! My 'babies' board book is done! I used a mirror inside the back cover, and cut out some of the pages so that you can see through to it. The idea is that the grandchildren can look at pictures of them as a baby, and compare how they look now by seeing their reflection right next to the photos. I have also made a Christmas puzzle piece. This was made with a bob the builder puzzle (from my own personal collection - ha!) I put it together, and its supposed to be suitable for a 3 year old, but I struggled!! Then drew a Christmas stocking shape on it and cut away the bits outside of the shape. I covered each piece with some left over pretty papers, edged them with a gold leafing pen, and highlighted little bits with a Ranger glitter glue. It looks pretty when the light catches it.







No comments: