{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Blog followers


I just wanted to say Hi and THANKS to those of you who follow my blog. Some of you are good friends, others I don't know, but it's really good to know that someone is out there! I love sharing what I do. I would love to hear from you. Either leave a comment on here, or feel free to email me at donnadowd59@hotmail.com with your comments, ideas for me, links to your blogs or photos or just to say hello. I will be posting more in the next few days. Watch out! My son is a keen photographer and has set up a Flikr account with some of his pics. This is the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/mjdmjd
There are some of my adorable grandchildren (not biased at all!!) and other family photos. This is one of my faves. Phoebe loves her little plastic animals more than anything else, and has a very clever way of managing to carry several at once. Not easy when you're two. She walks them round and round on the furniture. Bless!

No comments: