{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Yay- saturday is crop day!

I am excited that Saturday is crop day! I love seeing everyone and getting inspired. It gives me a creativity boost for the rest of the month :) If you haven't been before and can get to Cannock we would love to welcome you.
This time I will be doing a class to make a beer mat mini book. The kits are a bargain at £5, as they will include several packs of Making Memories hardware, worth about £10 on their own! I only have 11 kits, so get in early. All the proceeds will go to crop funds for a treat or to buy something useful for us as a group. See you there!

1 comment:

Jules Mitchell said...

Hi Donna, really looking forward to the crop I'll be there with the shop and have got some more H.Swapp mirrors for you! Loving the hot glue gun tips,going to have a play with it today. The photo is just magical! Really looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday, Jules x