{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Monday 30 March 2009

mess and cup cakes




It's been a funny old week! I've been away at my mum and dad's, helping sort some cupboards out. They live near Windsor and Eaton. Kevin and I made the most of the time away and explored Eton high street. We found some gorgeous shops, and I discovered this yummy cup cake paper. It is my inspiration for an upcoming class at the crop- so look out for more details! I also came upon an antique/junk shop where I was excited to find a box of old postcards for 20p each! LOVED looking through, and I bought about a dozen. Bliss! The other thing going on is that I am up to my neck in stash in my scraproom- so I'm reorganising (again??Yes again!) I realise I have so much stuff I don't even see, let alone use. I am sorting it so that embellies are going to be close by on pull out shelves and in clear boxes on my desk. I am getting rid of a serious amount of stuff too- eBay here I come! I hope that the streamlining of my stash will mean I won't be so overwhelmed when I go in that room! I also need to have better access to my laptop and scanner,so I can scan each photo as I use it. I could actually be getting organised.......!!!!

No comments: