{Go confidently in the direction of your dreams }

Thursday 12 March 2009

Saturday

These crops come round so fast- thankfully! I'm not sure what to do for the demo- not because I don't have any ideas (that's never my problem!) but because I can't choose! I have been having a bit of a creative binge lately- there is no satisfying me:)I'm flitting like a butterfly from one new technique to another. I may just bring a bit of everything. I borrowed Donna Downey's 'Fabric Scrapbooking' from Trish last week. I love it! I must admit I wasn't looking forward to giving it back on saturday, then lo and behold, the postman delivered me a copy this morning!! My lovely hubby must have picked up that I love it. Maybe he noticed that I have taken it everywhere with me for the last week. Bless him. He's a keeper. Hope you can join me for the crop.

No comments: